Monday, June 1, 2009

Things I would LOVE to say to customers...

* Don't stand next to the ATM and then proceed to ask me where it is. There is a huge yellow sign that says "ATM" on it. Open your eyes and look.

* Prepay means prepay. That doesn't mean come in and tell me to turn the damn pump on. Ain't going to happen.

* No, I am not a piece of white trailer trash that has five kids, on welfare, and working at a gas station. I live in an average neighborhood, have no kids, have served in the military and have been to college. No, I did not flunk out, I just cannot finish any of my degrees that
I started thanks to our wonderful economy.

* Get your kid away from the icee machine.

* That is a mop bucket not a trash can.

* Those big numbers above the pumps are so I know where to turn the gas on at. FYI there are four white trucks "over there." Be more specific.

* Get off your cell and talk to me like a normal human being before I punch you in the face.

* Yes my day is going well. Could you please clean up after yourself?

* Throw money at me one more time and I will jump over this counter...

No comments: