Monday, June 9, 2008

All hail to Starbucks!!!


For those of you who do not know me very well, I pretty much rely on caffeine to get me through the day. Yes, I am aware that this is not healthy. For some reason, I hear that caffeine is bad for me on a regular basis.
I love my pot of coffee in the morning, my Java Monster in the mid afternoon, and I absolutely adore my sometimes daily trips to Starbucks.
Without these things I would not be moving around at all. I just sort of lay around like I have a hangover or something. So, before preaching to me on how unhealthy this stuff is for me.. Take into consideration on how I am without this stuff.
I found out a couple of weeks ago, that Starbucks is now giving you the option of adding energy powder to your drink. Whoever came up with this idea is a total genius and I love you! Because in addition to the extra shot of espresso, I can now totally tweek out with an additional energy powder that makes me bounce off the walls. :)
I tried it a couple of weeks ago at work (I miss work), and WOW.... I definitely got a lot of filing done that day!
It lasted almost all day long and I gave multi-tasking a whole new meaning. lol
So, if you are an avid coffee drinker like I am, try it.

No comments: