Friday, May 23, 2008

Life at the Office

I have had a busy week at work. I had a huge build up of files earlier this week that took me all week to sort and file. Apparently, a past employee or current (not sure which) decided to stick files wherever they saw fit. So, I had files in the wrong stock order and some that were in the wrong year even. I didn't complain too much. It kept me busy and away from my desk.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to spend my Memorial Day weekend. It's been so long since I have had a weekend off I really don't know what to do with myself.

When I was in the Navy, it was rare for me to have a weekend off. I was working in security. So, while the office people went home for the weekend, we all worked.
I think I might check out Mochalux on Saturday. No parties though. I think I have had enough partying for a little while.

No comments: