Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm such a bitch...

*phone rings*

Me: "Name of my company...."

Bill Collector: "May I speak with Susan?"

Me: "Which one? We have two working here?"

Bill Collector: "Susan Dresser"

Me: "She's not here. Can I take a message?"

Bill Collector: "Have her call Tiffany at 888-456-7890."

Me: "Are you a bill collector?"

Bill Collector: "No."

Me: "Does this have to do anything to do with her employment here?"

Bill Collector:
"No."

Me: "Then this is a personal matter and you are a bill collector. Call her home phone and don't call this number again."

Bill Collector: "She won't answer her home number..."

Me: "Hell, if I had people harassing me as much as you do her.... I wouldn't answer my phone either! This is a place of business. If you want to continue to harass her dial her home number. Not this one."

Bill collector: "Okay...."

No comments: