Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Promo Blues

I have been catching a little bit of crap the last few days about the promotion. I don't know what it is about this store but anytime someone gets promoted... they have to put up with everyone else raising hell. Yesterday I was the only one putting up the boxes off the truck. Right now I fill like dumping 100 containers of icy hot in my bath tub and diving in.

Since I am not yet trained as the "Ass Man" as we call it... I can't do anything. My manager will be on vacation until the beginning of next week. So until then, I get to put up with my cranky coworkers.

I think it is funny that they are giving me grief. One of them was offered the position and backed down. The other couldn't take it anyway because he is going back to college in the Fall. They can give me all the grief they want. I am not backing down from this position. I am way too stubborn for that.

No comments: